How to make best use of Effluent Treatment Plant
Date: 03- 04 August 2006
Hotel Breeze, Chennai
Effluent treatment plants installed in many industries are “stuck” and unable to perform satisfactorily due to various reasons such as non-representative design data, flawed design criteria, inadequate O & M practices, poorly trained manpower, etc.
With more pressure from pollution control boards, public and ISO 14001 certification, it is imperative that the industries will have to gear up for improved and consistent performance of effluent treatment plants. This would necessitate training of relevant personnel in the concepts, practices and techniques pertaining to effluent treatment.
Based on the rich expertise drawn out of designing, commissioning, operating, evaluating, optimising and upgrading various effluent treatment plants, National Productivity Council (NPC) offers this unique programme.
- Overview of effluent parameters, sampling and flow measurement
- Effluent load reduction techniques & methodology
- Effluent Treatment Methods & Application areas
- Analysis of ETP for Conceptual & Design problems
- Mechanical equipment selection & Optimisation
- Performance Evaluation of Effluent Treatment Plants
- Proper operation, maintenance, process control and trouble shooting practices
- Advanced Effluent treatment technologies
- Treatment options for effluent reuse
- Case studies
Senior Consultants from NPC, Experts from Industry, Consulting organisations and Pollution Control Boards.
Senior and Middle level executives from Industries, Pollution Control Boards and other relevant organisations.
Dates : 3rd and 4th August 2006,
Timings : 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Venue : BREEZE HOTEL, 850, Poonamallee High Road Kilpauk, Chennai—600 0010
A.Shajahan, Deputy Director
- Rs. 6000/- per participant towards course fee, which includes reading material, tea / coffee and working lunch.
- The programme is non-residential.
- The fee is payable by demand draft / local cheque drawn in favour of “National Productivity Council”.
- Fee once paid is not refundable.
The nominations along with the programme fee may kindly be sent to
Dr.Ambedkar Institute of Productivity,
National Productivity Council,
6, SIDCO Industrial Estate, Ambattur,
Chennai - 600 098.
Telephone : 26251808/ 26255216
Fax : (044) 26254904
E-mail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION
25th July, 2006